Menu
Joannewhite
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Change instillation appointment

I've just booked an appointment for an engineer to come and install a wall socket for my broadband but I've just realised I'm working that day so can't get it installed. Any chance I can please change my appointment? Thankyou
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Change instillation appointment

Ring the Sales Team (they deal with all pre-install issues) and ask them to change it whatever is available and appropriate for you, their free phone number is 0800 064 3836.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Ring the Sales Team (they deal with all pre-install issues) and ask them to change it whatever is available and appropriate for you, their free phone number is 0800 064 3836.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi Joannewhite

Thanks for joining us on the community and welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I hope you were able to speak to Sales regarding the installation date reschedule after @Shelke has very kindly supported you, but if not, once you have the details for your account sent to you,  you can contact Customer Care directly to change this too. You can contact them via 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat

Please keep us posted if you've been able to get this sorted,

if you need anything else just drop back, we're always happy to help Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"