Menu
jargirls
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Cant register for new super hub 3

On the website I can't upgrade to the new hub as it doesn't recognise either my name, postcode or house number. I amended my account in December so I'm surprised I wasn't sent a hub then.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cant register for new super hub 3

Hi jargirls

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us on the community about the new Hub 3 replacement.

I'm aware that we are offering a replacement hub to customers on the older equipment but given the equipment you have with us you do not currently fall into that category. Can you please pop back to us with the link to the site you are using to process this change with us so we can check into this for you?

I can see that you have since called into our teams and they have arranged for a replacement PSU power adaptor to be sent to you which should resolve the issues you have had recently with the current hub you have with us.

Please let us know if this rectifies the problems you have been having when this is received if it’s not arrived already, and keep us posted if you need anything else.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos