Menu
tr761
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Cant register for myvirginmedia

It tells me that the details I entered are incorrect.

I copied the account number and area from a bill, so they must think my surname is wrong?

The emails and letters I've had use the correct name.

They said there was a 2 minute wait on the phone, held for 10 minutes and then got put through to another department... again there will be a 2 minute wait, its been 10 minutes again already. Not a good start.

My broadband and TV have been active for weeks now, so its not the wait 24 hours thing...

0 Kudos
tr761
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cant register for myvirginmedia

Oh and the hold music is painfully bad
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi tr761,

Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you've had with setting up your My Virgin Media account.

I've located your account and I can see that this has since been resolved for you.

Please get back to me if there's anything more I can do to help.

Take care,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
AJMacklam
Just joined
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

i know this comment is very late, i am also having the same issue. i cant register my account as it keeps telling me the details are incorrect etc.

i need to access my account to alter it. 

any info would be much appreciated Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi AJMacklam

Many thanks for getting in touch with us about the My Virgin Media account registration and a warm welcome to the forums too Smiley Happy

As this involves secure account data  to resolve this it’s best if you contact our teams either via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat where our teams can clear security with you and work to resolve any issues you have with this support option.

Via the Webchat link if you choose an option on the left you will then be able to select the 'Chat To Us' option when you tab over to the right of the page.

I can see that you have called in and spoken to our teams since you posted, and they have corrected the issue that was preventing you from activating the account with us, which is fab!

Let us know if you need anything else Smiley Very Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos