Menu
PJanjua
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Cant log on to my virgin media account

Hi all,

I have been a broadband customer for a few years but because my TV is with sky I have never had a problem with my broadband I have never had to log on to my virgin media account.

Now I am looking to leave sky, as the combined cost is now far too much, and trying to find out what virgin has to offer and maybe order a package online but for some reason I cannot log on to my account.

I am able to enter my username and password I can then select the squares that correspond to the question "I am not a robot" when I click next or whatever the button is it goes back to the same screen waiting for m to again click the pictures to verify I am not a robot. it is an endless cycle of clicking squares in the vain attempt to get through to place my order

can anyone confirm there is nothing wrong with the system?

I'm starting to think I should stick with sky :/

0 Kudos
PJanjua
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cant log on to my virgin media account

thought I should mention I m logging on from my laptop running windows 10

I have attempted the following:

• Using Microsoft Edge
  • using Internet Explorer (I.E 11)
  • Using Firefox
  • Deleting all saved internet data including passwords, cache etc..
  • Resetting my password
  • Using my phone browser
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cant log on to my virgin media account

Hi PJanjua

Thanks for joining us to let us know about the My Virgin Media issues you were having.

I appreciate you getting in touch with us about this and for checking all the browsers and the alternative equipment options you have.

If this is still an issue for you can you please let us know?

I can see you are showing as registered with this but if you are unsure as to what the specific log in details for this are then if you could get in touch with our teams via Webchat  or via phone on 150 or 0345 454 1111.

If you could please get in touch with the teams in either of these ways they would be able to clear security with you and get this reset so they can support you with this.

Keep us posted on how this goes Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos