Menu
RailroadDeacon
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cannot see new account details after house move

I recently moved house and took my Virgin broadband service with me. However, when I login to my account online it's still showing my old account which has now been disconnected. Because of this I cannot review my bill for the new account that has just been issued.

Could someone from the forum team please get in touch to arrange for my Virgin Media login to be associated with my new account.

Many thanks.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot see new account details after house move

hiya @RailroadDeacon i think with this you would need to call in to virignmedia customer services to have this arranged and request move and transfer, this will link up your new account with old.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
RailroadDeacon
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I called them up and they said that I had to register again. I was surprised by this as it was not necessary last time I moved house with Virgin. I've re-registered, with a new email address, and now I can see my new account. So now I've got two Virgin Media logins, but at least it's sorted.

Many thanks for the response.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi RailroadDeacon

Thanks for allowing us the chance to support you with this via the pm's we've been chatting on Smiley Happy

I can see that the email is now showing on the correct profile for you which means you should be able to us this now to register for My Virgin Media.

However, I can also see the default email is also still live which is something I and my colleagues I checked in with have never come across before. I have flagged this to our IT teams as this needs removed by them. The reference for this is P007777871

If you are still having difficulties using the right email to access the My Virgin Media portal for your new address then if you could please allow the IT teams up to 10 days for them to resolve this issue for us and once that is sorted I'll pop back to you with an update confirming this is done.

If you are able to access the My Virgin Media portal now then that’s great. The default email will be removed at some point in the next 10 days and should not impact you if you are currently able to log in with the email you needed to use.

Just keep in touch and let us know how this is going for you Smiley Very Happy

Speak soon!

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"