Menu
Craig2018
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Cancle my account TV and broadband

I wish to cancle my account my dad phoned custermor service regarding this matter my wife was put through to the cancelation team they claim due to procedure they can't do it we both have serve disablitties we weren't told of no such cancelation fee please can we cancle
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancle my account TV and broadband

The account holder does need to give the notice, not a 3rd party. When you signed up weren't you given special contact options/routes due to your disabilities?

You can write in to kick off the process to cancel, using this address: Virgin Media, PO Box 333, Matrix Court, Swansea, SA7 9ZJ. Ensure to explain the situation so that they use any other means that calling to verify things as you are unable to deal with phone calls.

If you're still within your contracts minimum term and have had the contract for longer than 14 days then you'll have an early disconnect fee (EDF) to pay, which can be calculated via this page: http://www.virginmedia.com/shop/the-legal-stuff/terms-and-conditions-for-fibre-optic-services/early-...

If it comes to more than £240 then you won't have to pay more than £240 back EDF wise.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos