Menu
Wendypops
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Cancelling my package

Hi I have a 12 month contract with xl package. Phone, broadband and tv. I am only 2 months in to my contract. What fees will I get for cancelling early?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelling my package

hiya @Wendypops welcome to the virignmedia community forum, you could take a look at -> http://www.virginmedia.com/shop/the-legal-stuff/terms-and-conditions-for-fibre-optic-services/early-... to cancel you would need to chat with customer relations choosing option 1 - 4 -5 when calling via 150 / 0345 454 1111
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelling my package

Hi Wendypops, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us even though you are looking at cancelling Smiley Sad 

Can I ask why you want to leave? Something we've done? Is there anything we can do to change your mind?

If not then you'll need to give us a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111 to give your 30 day notice period. The team will be able to advise you on what charges will be applicable. 

I really hope you do re-consider leaving us and if there is anything else we can do for you, let us know.

Take care, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos