Menu
jadexco
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cancelling my account

Can anyone have some advice how to cancel my account without actually phoning 150?

Spent a long time and there is nobody picking up the phone when you chose option "thinking of leaving us"; however they pick up quickly SELL lines...

I just want to hand in my 30 days notice without being offered some silly deals.

Am paying now VIP bundle price for much inferior package (half the speed, very old boxes, weekend calls) and being with Virgin for 10 years would like really get some decent deal for once... or just leave...

But just cannot leave for the time being (so it seems)...

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelling my account

Hiya jadexco and welcome back to the forum.

I'm sorry to hear you're looking to leave us and have found it difficult to hand in your notice.

You can find full details of our disconnection process here: http://virg.in/leavingVM.

Best,

Michael_JK
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
richandiben
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hahaha, that's hilarious.

All you did was send a link telling him to call 150 Smiley Very Happy

Typical useless Virgin Media service.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

only other option would be to write to virginmedia via:
Virgin Media, PO Box 333, Matrix Court, Swansea, SA7 9ZJ, or call virginmedia back and say you don't want any offers to stay, or plan on leaving the country.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos