Menu
george1957
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cancelling my Virgin Media package, TV, Broadband and telephone line!

Right then, I have arranged for my Virgin Media Package to be cancelled as of the 31st of January 2017. At the time of speaking to the contact centre operative I instructed him that I did not want to receive a deluge of telephone calls attempting to make me reconsider as I have no wish to retain your services! Unfortunately, Virgin appears to be ignoring my request (nice customer service - NOT!) and I keep getting calls. I therefore spoke to another guy at Virgin who did seriously care that I was getting somewhat rather greatly miffed by the continuation of the constant calls. He did put a message on my account details. To my dismay, I have had a further 2 calls from Virgin today, one at 10.30am and another at 15.25 fro telephone number 03456024419. The recorded message identified the caller as being from Virgin.

I am now at a point where I am so **bleep** off by your company that the next caller will probably not like my reply so it maybe a good idea to stop these calls!

Also, when can I pull the plug in January to allow my new Broadband supplier to install their kit?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelling my Virgin Media package, TV, Broadband and telephone line!

george1957 wrote:

Also, when can I pull the plug in January to allow my new Broadband supplier to install their kit?

Doesn't matter Virgin are on their own network any kit installed by your new supplier will need to come into your house separately

Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

You don't have to pull any plugs. Your new supplier uses a completely separate network and has no element of hardware in common with your Virgin Media installation.

george1957
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Pulling the plug is a universal term for various actions! Smiley Very Happy

0 Kudos