Menu
Sindijjaa
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Cancelling contract

Hi I have cancelled the contract with virgin media around 20th of Feb. I received another April bill and called them to advise I have cancelled the contract and they assured me I will no be billed and cancellation is confirmed. Now I have received another bill for May plus unpaid April bill. Do anyone know the email address for virgin customer service? The online chat is constantly unavailable and I'm abroad so call charges would be rather costly. Further more I would prefer to have everything in writing from them.
P.S. while I was at my old address after cancelling the contract they started to send the letters for new clients to sign up with them etc which is ridiculous considering they haven't cancelled my account after numerous calls.
Any help will be appreciated.
Many thanks
Sindi
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelling contract

Hi Sindi,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great to have you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm really sorry to here you are having an issue with getting your disconnection sorted. We'll need to take a look at this for you in more detail. In order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelling contract

Hi Sindi, 

Thanks for coming back to me via private message.

You won't need to make any reference. 

Once you're logged in to your My VM account, you can select the option to make a payment using a credit or debit card. Enter the amount owing if it doesn't auto-populate and then you'll be done Smiley Happy 

Come back and let me know if you have any further issues. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos