Menu
davehoward
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cancelled but received e-contract?

Hi i phoned to cancel but was convinced to try the new router and lower the package. Received the router, all good but too much money for too little tv so i decided to cancel everything. Now i have just received an email to sign a new contract? Is it because its been downgraded to the end of cancelled contract? No way do i want to e-sign for another 12 months
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelled but received e-contract?

Hi davehoward.

Thanks for joining us on the forums and for getting in touch about the cancellation. I am sorry to hear you are leaving us Smiley Sad Is there anything we can do to help there for you?

It sounds to me like your e-Contract was received as you had arranged the initial offer and then after the offer had been arranged, you then changed your mind and cancelled.

The e-Contract would have been automatically requested for you as soon as the 1st offer was raised with us so it would have been too late to stop that from processing.

If you've cancelled the contract with us since you need just ignore the e-Contract that was sent to you.

If you wish to confirm any account specifics with us then you can do so either via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat

To speak to the Webchat teams just choose the option in the column on the left that best matches your needs and tab over to the right through the menu to get to the Chat Online option.

E.g.- Account and Billing > Manage Your Account Online

Via these options our teams can clear security with you and support you with billing or packages queries. As the forums are public, supporting you in this way is the best way to keep your data confidential.

Thanks again!

Karen_A

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda
davehoward
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi can you tell me when i should receive the postage details (collect +)to return the hub 3 please?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi davehoward,

Thanks for coming back to us Smiley Happy

On your disconnection date the services will stop and a final bill will be produced a few days later. This will include any refunds, adjustments and charges.

As well as the final bill, you will receive some packaging to return any equipment you have. There will be instructions on how you can return this to us in the pack. 

I really hope you do re-consider leaving us and if there is anything else we can do for you, let us know.

Take care, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos