Menu
Tromano91
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Cancelled but not "cancelled"

I cancelled in sept and told would end 20th October. Said they would send boxes to return set top box & router but not received anything. They took £84 on October 25th which I thought was for October so have paid. They've just emailed me for £99 for next months usage.
I've clearly told them to cancel (can't tell if they have cos set top box has been taken out, wires cut and sky cables put through wall). I've looked on my account and it says broadband and TV still going but phone no longer live.
I can't get through on the phone but when I rang last week I was told that the boxes would be here the next day and they still haven't come.
What's going on?Any suggestions?
0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelled but not "cancelled"

Keep ringing in as it looks like they did not stop the service, it's your responsibility according to the T&C's sadly so keep at it, there should be notes from the disconnection call, use 0345 6000 789 and choose the media option if you have no other method of contacting them
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelled but not "cancelled"

Hi Tromano91,

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear that you are having some trouble cancelling your account. 

We'd love to take a look at this for you however I've not been able to locate your account. I will need some information from you in order to investigate. 

I have sent you a private message requesting the information I need to help. Once I have your reply I will look in to things for you. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos