Menu
darthdylage
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Cancellation

I'm shortly moving house to an area not supported by VirginMedia and I spent half an hour on the phone this evening trying to cancel my subscription and, after being pushed from pillar-to-post, I finally got through to the correct department and I've *hopefully* cancelled my subscription but I requested immediate email confirmation that this had been actioned and I haven't received anything yet... is there any way to check if this has gone through online or via my account page? I really don't want to make another call as was so chaotic and frankly, at times, obstructive.

As I kept reiterating during call I would gladly just have transferred my account – as each new person tried to get me to do – if I could as service to this point has been excellent (been with VM more than 7 years)!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancellation

Hi darthydylage

Many thanks for getting in touch with us about the email confirmation of your disconnection.

Thanks too for joining us on the forums- it's lovely to have you with us Smiley Happy

I appreciate that since you posted you did get in touch with the teams and they did advise at the time that this can take up to 24-48 hours to arrive.

The email will go to the email you have set up as a contact with us on our accounts system, and looking at the one you have used for the forums, they are different, so if you could check the email address you have logged with us as a point of contact that ends in @VirginMedia.com then that would be great.

If the email has not arrived to this email address since you have been in touch with us, then please let us know and we can escalate this for you further.

Keep in touch and let us know! Smiley Very Happy

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos