Menu
aminibrar
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Cancellation

I called up in December to Cancel my account I was told I would be disconnected on the 11th of Jan as per the 30 day notice requirement. Having looked at my account it still seems to be active. I've tried calling but I keep getting cut off whilst on hold. How do I make sure my account has been closed as advised without having to call as the conversation I had to cancel my account wasn't the most pleasant from the adviser.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancellation

hiya @aminibrar welcome to the virignmedia community forum, sadly the forum team wouldn't be able to advise due to issues of Data Protection, also NEVER! post your account number in a open forum, heard of ID thief, best team to speak to is customer relations choosing option 1 - 4 -5 (thinking of leaving us), I've asked for a moderator to remove your account number.

----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Sololobo
Wise owl
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

paultechy wrote:

hiya @aminibrar welcome to the virignmedia community forum, sadly the forum team wouldn't be able to advise due to issues of Data Protection, also NEVER! post your account number in a open forum, heard of ID thief, best team to speak to is customer relations choosing option 1 - 4 -5 (thinking of leaving us), I've asked for a moderator to remove your account number.

It's now 02.56 on the 16th January and the account number is still visible. It's good to see the Mods are all over the forum, a good 8 hours, sorry 9 hours later.

Still, I suppose it's late and nobody is likely to notice.

It's What I Do.
I Drink and I
Remember Things.
cybmole
Community elder
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

the account number was posted on ‎15-01-2017 16:55 IT is still visible now, the following day 16.1.17  approaching 7am - 

that's what, 14 hours and counting ?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

cybmole wrote:

the account number was posted on ‎15-01-2017 16:55 IT is still visible now, the following day 16.1.17  approaching 7am - 

that's what, 14 hours and counting ?

I've moved the message to an area where it can't be seen, the mods should either delete the post or remove the account number, as the post added nothing to the original thread I don't see any issues with it being deleted

0 Kudos