Menu
BigH1979
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Cancellation due to price rise

Hi

I recently cancelled my contract due to the price rises. I phoned Virgin and let them know i wanted to cancel specifically due to price increases on my contract and they confirmed that this would not incur any cost with regard to charges for the full term of my contract (as per Ofcom rules). A month later i then received a bill for the balance of my remaining contract (£246). I then phoned up again to query this and they said that they would cancel that payment and again i got them to specifically confirm that they would not take that money. Two weeks later i again received another bill for £246!! Am i banging my head against a brick wall or is this just some sort of unstoppable automated billing process? I have decided to cancel my DD (although am worried about any mark against my credit score) as i dont want that money to go out of my account a week before xmas (16 Dec) as stated on the bill. I can tell by the customer experience that i have had so far that if that money went out it would be a nightmare to get back.

Any Thoughts?

Chris

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancellation due to price rise

Hi BigH1979, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you are having an issue with your final bill. 

Taking a look at your account, I can see you've already called in and spoken to the team regarding this. They have gotten things resolved for you. 

If you have any further issues, pop back and let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos