Menu
hakkspetta
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Cancellation and return Broadband kit

hello

Hope someone can help me.

I give 30 days written notice to Virgin Media because I will going to live in abroad permamently.

It was 3 weeks ago Virgin Media received my notice letter by post.

Today I asked team member via webchat because I haven't received any conformation or return package.

She said they not received my notice letter yet and she can't help. I'm upset because she was so unhelpful. I have proof my letter was delivered on 21/10/2016.
I don't understand Virgin Media why ignore my notice letter about cancellation?

I will leave UK next week and no idea what I can do my account will be closed and how can I return my broadband kit because I haven't received return package.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Cancellation and return Broadband kit

Hi hakkspetta, 

Thanks so much for coming back to me and I'm really glad things are all resolved. 

This message is more so the Community can see we've gotten things resolved for you Smiley Happy

Thanks also to @SCA1972 for Flagging this to us. 

Take care, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Which VM hub do you have?  VM are now only asking for the latest Hub 3.0 to be returned and all the older hubs should be dropped off at your nearest recycling centre that accepts small electrical items.

If you are unsure which version you have click HERE to see pictures of all of them.

Disclaimer - I don't work for Virgin Media. I'm just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong Smiley Happy If my answer solves your problem please mark it as helpful as it may help others
My setup: Vivid 200 Optical fibre with Superhub 2 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

0 Kudos
hakkspetta
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have Hub 3.0 so need to be returned for VM. 

Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@ModTeam Please can you ask one of the forum team to take a look at this thread as it is time critical.

Disclaimer - I don't work for Virgin Media. I'm just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong Smiley Happy If my answer solves your problem please mark it as helpful as it may help others
My setup: Vivid 200 Optical fibre with Superhub 2 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.  

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi hakkspetta, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the community Smiley Happy 

I'm sorry to hear you've not had any reply to the letter you sent us regarding cancellation of your account. 

I am more than happy to take a look at this for. In order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you.

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi hakkspetta, 

Thanks so much for coming back to me and I'm really glad things are all resolved. 

This message is more so the Community can see we've gotten things resolved for you Smiley Happy

Thanks also to @SCA1972 for Flagging this to us. 

Take care, 

Kath_F
Forum Team