Menu
Mossypne1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Canceling VM, but don't really want too!

Hi,

I've been looking into cancelling our VM account due to, well I won't beat around the bush, I believe we are being somewhat ripped off. We pay 45 a quid per month for a phone line we don't use and 70 meg broadband. After looking around I could get a far better deal of other providers, (and even VM themselves if I was a new customer...)  but after ringing them about doing something we were told we could add a few TV channels to the package, but the price per month would go up to 48 quid a month!

Has anybody any advice as to how it may be best to get a better deal (and which phone numbers I should ring about it) as I've had nothing but good things to say about VM as we've never had a problem and don't really want to leave.

Many Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Canceling VM, but don't really want too!

hiya @Mossypne1 best idea is to have a chat with customer relations choosing options 1 - 5 - 4 (thinking of leaving us) they deal with any cancellation of services and would offer possible some sort of discount to remain
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
Mossypne1
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Canceling VM, but don't really want too!

Cheers for that, I'll give them a ring and see what they say.

I did see a offer that was on the 'Virgin Red" phone app yesterday that I was interested in but it seems to have now disappeared. I may well end up cancelling the contract and look at doing it under my other halfs name to become new members.

To think I could get 200 meg broadband, a host of TV channels including BT Sport with the new box for just 8 quid more than I pay now is frustrating to say the least!

0 Kudos