0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Cancel

hiya @Stephen9213 are you referring to your virginmedia account or forum account?, if its virginmedia account you would need to have a chat with customer relations choosing option 4 - 5 (thinking of leaving us) they deal with any account closures, also you need to give 30 days notice, since account closures cannot be actioned via the community forum.
if its your forum account best idea is just turn off all notifications in the edit profile.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

hiya @Stephen9213 are you referring to your virginmedia account or forum account?, if its virginmedia account you would need to have a chat with customer relations choosing option 4 - 5 (thinking of leaving us) they deal with any account closures, also you need to give 30 days notice, since account closures cannot be actioned via the community forum.
if its your forum account best idea is just turn off all notifications in the edit profile.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Stephen9213
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Yes my vigian media account
0 Kudos