My installation date has been put off twice now, this last time the night before it was due to take place. I now wish to cancel the installation and the contract which has not yet started. I've tried waiting on the phone for the 'pre-installation' team and I'm just not prepared to keep hanging on as I'm having to use my mobile.
Please can someone come back to me as soon as possible to confirm.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ All posts made are personal opinions as I do not work for VirginMedia. Kudo's a post if you find it useful and want to say thanks Mark a post as a helpful answer if it answers your question