Menu
Highlighted
Mertie24
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cancel an Engineer Visit

Hi, 

After having quite a few problems with my landline I decided it was time to book an appointment with an engineer first thing tomorrow morning. As well as this, I decided to call virgin media to see if I could sort out the issue in the meantime, but to no avail. After about a half hour of tinkering, I think I've sorted out my problem, however, I'm unable to cancel my engineer visit. 

I'm unable to reply to the confirmation email or find a way of canceling the visit, however, there's no longer a reason for the engineer to visit so I was wondering how do I go about canceling the visit?

0 Kudos
Martin_D
Well-informed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancel an Engineer Visit

Hi, Mertie24

If you want to reschedule or cancel the appointment then if you sign into your Virgin Media account online you should see your appointment half way down the screen like in the picture below.

50e7bbc0-6a9e-11e6-862a-02260d6a6671.default

Welcome to the most friendliest community.

Have you got technical problem post it and we will help you fix it.
0 Kudos
Mertie24
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Martin_D, 

Thanks for your reply, I don't seem to have the option available, even though I have received an email confirming the appointment. VM Website.jpg 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mertie24,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

Just checking in to the account I can see since posting, you were able to sort things out with the team and you needed the visit after.

How did yesterdays visit go? 

If you need any further support, pop back and let us know. We'll happily take a look at things for you. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos