Menu
Geknock
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Can't sign in to virgin media account.

I can't seem to be able to sign into my Virgin Media account because of the reCaptcha. I am fairly certain I'm doing it right but it still asks me to confirm I'm not a robot. I even changed my password in the confusion before realising it' not the issue. Where am I going wrong?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't sign in to virgin media account.

Geknock wrote:

I can't seem to be able to sign into my Virgin Media account because of the reCaptcha. I am fairly certain I'm doing it right but it still asks me to confirm I'm not a robot. I even changed my password in the confusion before realising it' not the issue. Where am I going wrong?

Did you try the audio option of recaptcha? Sometimes doing a cache clear helps if the recaptcha isn't working as intended. And in some cases using a different web browser provides a temporary reprieve from it while it is triggered.

The recaptcha should clear by 24 hours  after being triggers. Switching between more than two accounts in 5 minutes is one way to trigger it. Or just reloading the sign in page about 6 times in less than 5 fives will have the same trigger effect.

Edit: Typo adjust.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos