Menu
vivicode1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can't login to My Account

Hi all,

Has anyone had any problem to login to "My Account" for Virgin Media?

I put in the correct email address and password but it throws the error:

"We're sorry, we're having trouble signing you in to your account. Please check your username and password and try again."

I have been trying now for a few days. The support guys on chat have been no help and on the telephone they said they would call me back, but yet I have not been called yet.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

0 Kudos
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't login to My Account

I've seen a few people reporting similar issues but it seems to be those who have only recently registered.

Have you been using the 'My Account' section of the website for some time ?

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos
vivicode1
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi backtothefuture, thank you for your response. Yes, this was a new account that I created as I just moved home and was given a new account number to register with.

By the looks of it, the tech I spoke to last night must have merged my new account with my old one. As my old account has now been updated with the new details. But he didn't call me back to explain.
Nevermind, all working well now. Thank you!
0 Kudos
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Brilliant! - Glad to hear all is now well.

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos