Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Can't get in touch with Virgin

I've been attempted to get in touch with virgin for the past two days and I'm at the end of my tether with them.

Yesterday after being on hold for 10+ minutes each time they hung up on my three separate times.

I finally managed to get through to someone today who told me the system was down and to ring back in a few hours.

It's now a few hours later and I've rang twice so far both on hold 10+ minutes and hung up on twice.

There is no one available on their web chat either. I want to discuss my bill increasing with them to see what options I have but at this point I think I'm going to give them 30 days notice when I eventually get through to someone.

Can anyone advise how to get in touch with this insidious company?

0 Kudos
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't get in touch with Virgin

The frustration of trying to get through at all let alone getting through to the point where someone has a system they can use is getting to the point where I'm now looking at signing with BT before I've even given virgin the 30 days notice let alone give them chance to offer a fair and comparable to a competitor price to stay in return for a new contract.

Simply put I'm busy all next week, not wasting the time I have trying to deal with this then and certainly want this sorted before I'm unavailable 1 way or another.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't get in touch with Virgin

Hi shivmfzb

I appreciate you getting in touch with us and my apologies that on Saturday you had issues speaking to our teams.

I am aware that on that particular day a part of our accounts system was offline for a large portion of the day and this has an impact on customers calling in.

My sincere apologies that you were one of the customers impacted.

Our IT teams rectified this for us and we were back online later on that day. I can see that you have since called us and resolved the original query too which is great.

Please let us know if you need anything else.

Kindest regards.

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos