Menu
Farhana
Superfast
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Can someone help with this?

I signed up for the £55 Vivid 200 gamer package + unlimited weekend and evening calls. 

My broadband was installed last week and my phone will (hopefully) be installed some time this week. (SPACE ISSUES IN CABLE BOX)

I logged into my VM and I understand the the first bill includes 2 months but what I don't understand is this...

First month's package
Your bundle
VIVID 200 Gamer
Bundle charges total
£64.31
First month's package total
£64.31

Next month's package
Bundle Charges
VIVID 200 Gamer
Bundle Charges total
£64.31
Next month's package total
£64.31
h.png

£64.31 for what???????

I read my contract which was even more confusing. All my contract said was my monthly service charge was -£1.31 2e0ecf2b22c849859a26f2ddd0cfd082.png
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can someone help with this?

The staff on here cant usually deal with individual account queries.

Going through the site, nothing I can work out equates to the monthly charge on your account.

What it COULD be- is 64.31 is your first month (part of one month+one month in advance) and it has auto populated to next months charge as your billing cycle has not started yet...

But that's a guess- you would be better speaking to them direct.

Farhana
Superfast
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Okay, thank you for the information. I'll chase them up on live chat tomorrow and if that does not resolve the problem; I guess I'll call them.
0 Kudos
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have seen a similar thing with a friend who I helped sign up.

The bundle price (which is what you agreed) will have been with the phone as well.  If your phone hasn't been activated yet then the amounts you are seeing are the 'unbundled' higher charges.  Once the phone has been activated the online account will update to reflect this and the package price.  Hopefully at that stage the bundle discount will start to show and everything will be correct.

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
Farhana
Superfast
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Okay, it's been over a week and they promised to install my phone within a week. :/
0 Kudos