Menu
ASkivington2
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Cable My Street HELP!!!

I am just wondering if someone can help? I had virgin media fibre installed on my street and my building too around March 2017 however all my neighbours in my building have active fibre but I don't some weird reason. I registered for cable my street but sometimes it says online I am active then other times I am not active so I am wondering if there is a issue with me receiving fibre I am not sure, i am getting very desperate to have fibre as am a current Sky customer trying to get away from there poor services.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cable My Street HELP!!!

Hi ASkivington2, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us and even better that you are wanting services with us. 

We can certainly take a look at this for you however we will need some further information. I have sent you a private message. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
ASkivington2
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Kath. I have sent you a private email.

Regards

Andrew
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me via message Andrew Smiley Happy

I have now emailed the Area Manager for your street as when I'm checking this address, only 3 different addresses are showing as non-serviceable. 

I have given the Area Manager your details so he may call you within the next few days. 

They usually come back to us with a specific reason if we're unable to install you. Once I hear back I will be in touch Smiley Happy 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
ASkivington2
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks again Kath.

Looking forward hearing from the Area Manager.

Regards

Andrew

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Andrew, 

Thanks for your patience on this Smiley Happy 

The Area Manager has come back to me today to advise that there is currently no capacity Smiley Sad 

This could change so my advice would be to contact the Sales team on 0800 183 1234. When talking to them ask for them to book you a spotter. Once this is done they will check the capacity once again for you Smiley Happy

Let us know how it goes. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
ASkivington2
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello Kath,

Thanks for your reply.

I have made contact with the Sales Team over 3 weeks ago to request for a Spotter to come around to my property however no one has provide me or contact me regards to my enquiry.  I have continue to making further phone calls Sales Team but i just get advise a form has been filed and someone will be in touch in 7 days however its been more than 3 weeks now and still no contact.  I also spoken directly to one of your sales teams members at a virgin media stall however same again a form was filed and i was advise i will be in contacted in 48hrs but still waiting for contact and no update.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Andrew

0 Kudos