Menu
Bruce13
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

COMPLAINTS

What's the best telephone number to use  in order to complain about continued poor service, and duplicate / over charging?

Thanks

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: COMPLAINTS

hiya @Bruce13 would need to be using 150 (from a virginmedia land line) or 0345 454 1111 or using online chat @ http://contact.virginmedia.com (using PC/laptop), for virginmedia complaint code of practice can be viewed at -> http://store.virginmedia.com/content/dam/eSales/Downloads/Consumer%20Complaint%20Code%20of%20Practic...
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
Topic63
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

'Having your voice heard Your guide to our Consumer Complaint Resolution Code of Practice'

I've just had a look at this useless document - None of the email addresses given are legitimate emails and just bounce back if you try and use them?

the ODR email address is something that has been added as a tick in the box exercise as it doesn't actually work!

0 Kudos
Topic63
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

The document you relate to is a useless bit of information as the contact email addresses given do not work - This gives you 2 options, Snail-Mail or telephone. Don't go mentioning email addresses unless you know they are legitimate.
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

hiya @Bruce13 would need to be using 150 (from a virginmedia land line) or 0345 454 1111 or using online chat @ http://contact.virginmedia.com (using PC/laptop), for virginmedia complaint code of practice can be viewed at -> http://store.virginmedia.com/content/dam/eSales/Downloads/Consumer%20Complaint%20Code%20of%20Practic...
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
Debbiegrennan86
Joining in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Sick of being overcharged on my bill who do I speak to and get proper answers! Otherwise I'm gunna be swapping over to sky!
J0hn
Super solver
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Proper answers, you'll be lucky, call 150 and choose the appropriate option Smiley Happy
Topic63
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

'Having your voice heard Your guide to our Consumer Complaint Resolution Code of Practice'

I've just had a look at this useless document - None of the email addresses given are legitimate emails and just bounce back if you try and use them?

the ODR email address is something that has been added as a tick in the box exercise as it doesn't actually work!

0 Kudos
Topic63
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

The document you relate to is a useless bit of information as the contact email addresses given do not work - This gives you 2 options, Snail-Mail or telephone. Don't go mentioning email addresses unless you know they are legitimate.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bruce13,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's lovely having you here even if the circumstances are less than perfect Smiley Sad 

I am very sorry to hear that your experience has brought you to wanting to make a complaint. There are 3 ways in which you can do this. 

The first, give the team a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111. I know sometimes you'd rather not talk to someone and follow a different option however all of our agents are trained to handle complaints and if you aren't happy with the resolution they give it can be referred to a manager right away. It's the quickest way to get whatever is wrong resolved. 

Secondly, you can speak to the team via web chat. If you go to the Contact Us Select the options > Account and Billing > Manage your account online > chat online. The team here will also be able to take your complaint and help resolve things for you.

Third, you can write in to us on the following address:  

FAO Virgin Media Complaints

P O Box 333

Matrix Court

Swansea

SA7 9DZ

This route will very likely leave you frustrated though as it is the longest way to resolve a complaint. 

Come back and let us know which option you take and if there is anything else we can do. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
patcheswife
Just joined
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Shouldn't this be on the website or on your account at least?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi patcheswife,

I've responded to your original post here: COMPLAINTS

Thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos