Menu
mikekayblue
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

COMPLAINT! Can't get in touch with Virgin

Can someone explain to me how I can quickly and conveniently get in touch with ANYONE at Virgin Media.  Even when I do phone it takes me about 3 attempts and approx 1/2 hr just to get through the horrendous phone menu system.  I've just made 2 calls in the last hour waited in a queue for approx 15 mins at a time only to be cut off automoatically!!!  I've also just tried to write to them through the live web chat only to get a message saying they are too busy.  I've only been with them approx 6 weeks and already I think trying to contact them is a joke.  Was a Sky customer for 10 yrs plus and I didn't think they were great but they are angels compared to Virgin.  I've only got a quick query regarding the start up offer I signed up to, but it's like pulling teeth....does anyone else have this problem?  And...if there's anyone from Virgin reading this, please, please, please could you get in touch with me to explain how I speak to someone! Thanks for reading....

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: COMPLAINT! Can't get in touch with Virgin

Hi mikekayblue

Thanks for getting in touch with us about the issues you have had getting in touch with our teams Smiley Sad

I am sorry you have had issues in getting in touch recently. My apologies for any inconvenience this may have cause to you. Smiley Sad

I can see since you posted that you have been successful in speaking to our teams. Smiley Happy

To discuss account specifics, if you can contact our teams in a secure way either via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat where our teams can clear security with you and work to resolve any issues you have. As the forums are public we need to advise of this in order to keep your data confidential.

If this does not involve bills or packages and you still need support with us then please just let us know and we’ll do what we can to support you.

Please keep us posted on how this goes if you do need to call in again, and if we can support you with anything else just give us a shout Smiley Happy

Thanks again.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Missy6491
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: COMPLAINT! Can't get in touch with Virgin

My phone was out of order all dat yesterday 25th May and was mended about 11pm. This morning i got through to someone and got cut off and now phone is dead again.  I've already paid out to speak to someone on my mobile and don't want to keep paying out.  The live chat are busy all the time for technical issues and never can speak to any one there.  Can't ring 150 as ohone is dead.  Any ideas how to reach the technical team? Thanks

0 Kudos