Menu
atiq
Up to speed
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

CABLE CUTT OFF BROABAND AND PHONE ON 8TH MARCH request urgent attantion please

my cable cut off and I reported on 8th march 9th march eng came and he temp join only broadband, but no telephone, and he promised will re arrange visit bcs short of wire. today 26th march eng came with wire, BUT HE DID NOT OR FORGET TO BRING WATER PRROF KIT TO COVER A OPEN WIRE TO PROTECT RAINS AND MOISTER, NOW AGAIN HE PROMISSED WILL COME AGAIN NEXT WEEKS SOME TIME TO COVER OPEN WIRE WHERE IS THE JOINT.  SO MY QUESTION IS AFTER 4 WEEKS I STILL WAITING FOR COMPLETE A JOB. ? IF RAINS COMES  AND DAMAGE MY CABLE , DID THEY START ALL CYCLE AGAIN?

PLEASE MY QUESTION FOR HERE FOR TECH DESK TO ARRANGE URGENT ENG VISIT WITH RAIN PRROF SEALEANT KIT TO COMPLETE A JOB PLEASE

Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: CABLE CUTT OFF BROABAND AND PHONE ON 8TH MARCH request urgent attantion please

Please do not type in capitals. Difficult and annoying to read. I nearly gave up but as it is the weekend I thought you might like a reply.

The Virgin Media Forum team can help but it'll take them about a week to get round to your post by which time the issue should be resolved when the VM techs return for the final fix. If you need help sooner than that then a call to VM on 0345 454 1111 would be best.

I appreciate that you'll need use another phone for this, or your own mobile (if it is a VM dial then use the short code 150 and the call will be free) but there is nothing really better on offer. You can try a web chat - look for the Contact Us link at the bottom of any VM page and click on it. Web chat is very busy and not available at weekends.

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: CABLE CUTT OFF BROABAND AND PHONE ON 8TH MARCH request urgent attantion please

I do wish people would read. Do not mark answers as helpful unless the problem has been solved. Yours has not be solved. Why have you marked it as solved? Un-mark it please - use the "Post options" menu to do this. Kudos is acceptable as a way to say thank you.

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi atiq, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear about the issues you have been having trying to get things resolved Smiley Sad

Checking the account today it looks as though you've been in touch with the teams and an appointment has been made to come and get everything resolved. 

If you have any further issues, pop back and let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out