Menu
deleoye
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Broken outside connection cover

The cover for the outside box on the outside of my house is broke and the cables are currently exposed. Can I get an engineer out to fix this?

Thanks Dele

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Broken outside connection cover

You can, a member of the favicon.png Forum Team here can book the appointment in for you (up to two weeks wait for a response to your topic.) Alternatively you can call in about it by ringing 150 from a VM phone / 0345 454 1111 from any phone -> Option 1 -> Confirm your details -> Option 2 (faults) -> report a TV fault or broadband fault, or even a landline fault. Ask them to book in an engineer appointment for it.

______
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
Addams Family Version-2.jpg
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi deleoye,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great to have you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm really sorry to hear that your omni box cover is broken and therefore exposing your cables. We will need an engineer to come out to resolve this. In order to book the appointment for you I will need to confirm some information with you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

You can, a member of the favicon.png Forum Team here can book the appointment in for you (up to two weeks wait for a response to your topic.) Alternatively you can call in about it by ringing 150 from a VM phone / 0345 454 1111 from any phone -> Option 1 -> Confirm your details -> Option 2 (faults) -> report a TV fault or broadband fault, or even a landline fault. Ask them to book in an engineer appointment for it.

______
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
Addams Family Version-2.jpg
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi deleoye,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great to have you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm really sorry to hear that your omni box cover is broken and therefore exposing your cables. We will need an engineer to come out to resolve this. In order to book the appointment for you I will need to confirm some information with you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
vmhater
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Really??? which option do you get on the 0345 4541111 number to make a simple call to talk to a human being? I don't believe it.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi deloye, 

Thanks for coming back to me via Private Message to let me know that things are now resolved Smiley Happy 

If you have any issues going forward then pop back and let us know Smiley Happy 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos