Menu
SteveCac
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Broken Super hub & awful customer services in India

My Superhub has broke, no power at all but have to go through all the checks with the awful Indian customer services. It broke on Tuesday and was told a new one would arrive in 2-3 days, today being the third. I've rung awful India again, told me that my despatch had been cancelled?? Had to go through the checks again even though it is in the notes that it is broken and am now told I'm not getting my hub until Tuesday and was lied to by the supposed manager. Does anyone have a useful number for a U.K. Call centre or know of any way I can bypass the call centre lottery to try and resolve my problem?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broken Super hub & awful customer services in India

VM can take a week or so to get to threads - will flag this and hopefully they can look at whats happening a bit quicker

Tony
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broken Super hub & awful customer services in India

Hi SteveCac, 

I'm sorry to hear that you have been having an issue getting a new hub. We would need to perform some checks as the issue may be with the adaptor and not the hub or vice versa. 

In order to help you with this I'll need to go into the account and check a few things. I have been unable to locate your account and need some information from you so that I can resolve this issue.

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos