Menu
NMcGarva
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Broadband

Hi Can you confirm how much it is for Broadband only and if you also need line rental. Hoping to reduce my costs. I very rarely use house phone
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband

dial 150 or 0345 454 1111 and follow the prompts to - you are thinking of leaving us - dont worry about that they do much more - open 'till 8pm - 6pm on saturdays - closed sunday and the plus is its a UK call centre

ring the above - you dont have to have line rental but the way VM price packages you may fin BB only is more expensive than the same BB + line rental

dont try to understand it - its just how it is

Tony
0 Kudos
pyrotenax
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

NMcGarva wrote:
Hi Can you confirm how much it is for Broadband only and if you also need line rental. Hoping to reduce my costs. I very rarely use house phone

Im on a broadband only contract now, no line rental required. I pay £52 approx monthly for Vivid 300

Running ASUS RT-AC88U with Asuswrt-Merlin firmware
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

pyrotenax wrote:

NMcGarva wrote:

Im on a broadband only contract now, no line rental required. I pay £52 approx monthly for Vivid 300

you are on a deal - you may find if you added line rental it would be cheaper - VM price and sell packages - discounts come into play the more parts you have - their model - dont try to understand it

Tony
0 Kudos