Menu
RumAssassin
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Broadband

In last 4weeks my broadband has been down for 3 weeks, am I able to cancel my media package because of this??
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband

hiya @RumAssassin welcome to the virginmedia community forum, would be unlikely to cancel since faults can happen within any ISP and time is required to fix it.. your best bet would be having a chat with customer relations choosing option 4 - 5 thinking of leaving us) when calling via 150 / 0345 454 1111 since that's the team who deal with these sort of queries.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband

Hi RumAssasin, 

Thanks for posting! I am sorry to learn that your broadband has been down for 3 of the last 4 weeks, I apologise for any inconvenience.

I have tested things from here and I noticed that everything looks great! No errors or time outs inside the Hubs logs and all of the power levels are where they should be.

Are you still having these issues? If so, please respond to me here with a recent copy of your Hubs logs for me to compare with the data we have here. You can find these by opening your internet browser and typing 192.168.0.1 into the address bar, in the top right hand corner, before logging in it will say 'Router Status' click there and all the information needed is inside.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos