Menu
JohnFourty
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Broadband customer offer - Full House TV

Hi

Can a Virgin representative please confirm whether the £39 existing broadband customer offer for Full House with Movies includes the V6 or Tivo 500 box?

My install is due on 4 Feb but I'm going to cancel if it's not the V6, the Tivo 500 is no better then the YouView box I currently have for speed etc.

My offer is £41 per month discount off the £80 usual price which does include the V6 box. If it doesn't include the V6 box it's not a like for like genuine offer.

Sky are willing to offer me a 60% discount on TV and free broadband for 12 months as a returning customer which will include Sky Q.

I've only 2 months left on my contract so won't mond the overlap. This is a TV service query, I'm not fussed over 200MBs broadband speed.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Laurie2638
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband customer offer - Full House TV

Hey! We have just signed up to the full house, vivid 200 deal. It said it included the V6 box, they sent me a TiVo!
I'm now in the process of trying to get a V6 as it was one of the bullet points online promoting the deal! I know this doesn't really answer you're question but beware! I thought I was getting one! However do you know if you're getting an engineer sent out? Because they said I'd need to pay extra for an engineer to come install a V6 box.
0 Kudos
JohnFourty
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband customer offer - Full House TV

Hi. Thanks for the reply.

We live in a new build so the socket needs wiring up, so yes I've got an engineer booked @ £40.

It is a great deal but they shouldn't advertise it as the same package at £80 with V6 box if it isn't.

Let me know how you get on. I've got 14 days from install to cancel so I've time yet.
0 Kudos