Menu
MENERGY65
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Broadband contract

My broadband contract is up soon and find £30.24 a month expensive for broadband itself and would i be cheaper to get a bundle or shop around for another provider

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband contract

Best idea would be to have a chat with customer relation choosing option 1 - 5 - 4 thinking of leaving us, they are UK based having since you wouldn't get new customer price maybe close to it, would renew contract for 12 months
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband contract

Hi MENERGY65

It’s great to have you with us on the forums and thanks for dropping by with your first post about the offers available to you as a customer!

I can see you have taken @paultechy's advice which is great and have spoken to the teams about the options we have available for you Smiley Very Happy

As you've not yet made your choice with us don't forget you can get back to the teams at any time via 150 or 0345 454 1111.

If there's anything else you need from us, please just give us a shout Smiley Happy

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos