Menu
diamondplus
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Broadband 200 and Weekend Calls cost... how much is it now?

Hi all,

Following on from my previous post:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Managing-Your-Account-Cable/Virgin-TV-M-package-is-it-still-fre...

...can anyone confirm how much the Vivid 200 Broadband (none Gamer) with Weekend Phonecalls cost for new customers (after the 12 month introductionary discount). As of today (24 Jan 2017), Virgin's own website says £53 per month, but two seperate advisors I've spoke to have advised me that it's approx £58 following the recent price rise, and that the website is still wrong and that it should be updated at some point. It's at least two months later and the website is still showing £53.

The reason I ask is because I'm paying approx £58 and I'm trying to figure out if I'm being overcharged or not, as I've been overcharged in the past.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband 200 and Weekend Calls cost... how much is it now?

Hi diamondplus, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you are getting a different price. 

Checking on the website, the price is indeed £53 per month. 

I have gone in to your account to check prices and it is showing the same however you'll need to speak to the relations team on 150 / 0345 454 1111.

I've left notes on the account to support this. If you call now, they will be able to assist you Smiley Happy

Let me know how the call goes. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
diamondplus
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband 200 and Weekend Calls cost... how much is it now?

Thank you Kath for your reply.

My account bill is definitely showing £58 per month. I shall give Virgin a ring this week.

0 Kudos