Menu
Jh4121
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Box Nation charging

Really frustrated that despite trying to cancel a box nation subscription on my VM account I have just noticed again that it has not been stopped.

Three months now I have paid unnecessarily. Now I need to waste a further 30 mins trying to sort again.

VM is becoming less and less value for money.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Box Nation charging

Hi Jh4121

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch about the package and your subscription to Box Nation needing to be removed.

I can see that you have contact the teams and this has been removed and thank you for taking the time to do this.

The billing and package queries our customers have that need adjusting or support with have to be dealt with via our Care teams either via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat  where our teams can clear security with you and work to resolve any issues you have with your bills or packages.

I appreciate that you have joined us on the community to look into this and I am glad to see that you have already resolved this with us via the phone. Warmest regards and welcome to the forums.

If you need anything else form us please let us know and we'll do what we can to support you Smiley Happy

Karen

Virgin Media Forum Team

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos