Menu
juansab
Joining in
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Bluetooth speakers promo gift

I hope someone can help me or, at least, shed light on this.

I contract Virgin media during  January (i think it was 25th Jan)  while the website was showing the promotion gift (Bluetooth Speakers) . In the mail/calls dispatchers told me that the gift will be sent to my home, but unfortunately after 3 weeks this speaker never arrived.

Which dept, could be aware of this? who could I contact to get an update of this?

thanks

Juan

Tags (1)
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Bluetooth speakers promo gift

The gift would be sent out after 28 days pass from date of install, then allow up to 2 weeks for delivery. A total of 42 days.

Free gift issues can be discussed with Customer Care, you can get through to them by calling into 150 / 0345 454 1111, get into the main menu then go with option 4 -> option 1. A member of the forum-team.png Forum Team here can look into the issue for you also, one of them will respond to your topic in up to three days.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

The gift would be sent out after 28 days pass from date of install, then allow up to 2 weeks for delivery. A total of 42 days.

Free gift issues can be discussed with Customer Care, you can get through to them by calling into 150 / 0345 454 1111, get into the main menu then go with option 4 -> option 1. A member of the forum-team.png Forum Team here can look into the issue for you also, one of them will respond to your topic in up to three days.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
juansab
Joining in
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for this clarification and the quick response!!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi juansab

Thanks for popping by and welcome to Virgin Media and the community forums Smiley Happy

It's great you've had the answer you're looking for from @Shelke, that's fantastic!

Please keep us posted if you need any further support on this and if the speakers don't arrive in the expected time from us, then just drop a post back to us on the forums, and we'll take a look into that for you Smiley Happy

Hope you're having a fab day.

Take care.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Mick62
Tuning in
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to come in on this convo....can someone please tell me the starting date of this promo.Also any other dates that the speaker has been on offer for in 2016.

Many Thanks

Mick

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mick,

Thanks for posting here. 

I have already replied to your thread here: Dates

Please make sure you are only posting once about your issue. We understand it's frustrating when something's not right however posting more than once about the same thing makes the boards look busier than what they actually are. It also means we could take longer to reply due to needing to sift through duplicate posts.

Have a look at my reply on the other thread and stick with that one so we keep all the information in one place. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Chris270982
Joining in
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I joind Virgin in May when the free speaker was available.  In June some time I called the customer care team as it hadnt arrived.  They guy was very helpful and said it was on its way and an outsede company sends these and not Virgin.  He advised it could take up to 3 months to arrive. 

Its now october and still no speaker has arrived.  Can this be chased up please.

Thanks

Chris

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chris

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us about the speakers and welcome to the community!

I can see these should have been with you well before now and my apologies this has not happened.

I'm going to escalate this for you in the morning to the teams and I'll be back in touch as soon as I can for you with any updates we have.

Speak soon!

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Good morning Chris

My apologies about the delay in getting back to you regarding this. I didn't get an answer in the week I replied to you and I've since been off on annual leave for a week. I've checked in with the teams regarding this again for you this morning and they're looking into this for me today.

I should get a reply back either today or tomorrow with confirmation for you as to what is happening with the speakers.

I'll catch you soon

Karen_A
Forum Team

0 Kudos
lpf
Joining in
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I am having the same problem.

Services were installed in August and I have called twice since and although friendly the customer service was very unhelpful and only directed me to the website of the speakers themselves on pure.com and the one where it says that it takes 28+14 days for the speakers to be delivered on virginmedia/gifthelp.

I just rag them again today, as nothing has worked out and the person at customer services connected me with someone from sales. Both confirmed that I was eligible for the gift, but neither knew what to do next. They suggest I chase up the people working for pure.com - with no reference number and nothing else to say they were of course not able to help and told me to get back in touch with virginmedia. I don't see why I need to chase up people all the time. This has been very frustrating so far - does anyone know what to do?

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos