Menu
greenforest4844
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Blocked from completing online form for Hub 3.0 upgrade

Hello there,

I am unable to complete the online form to arrange for my free upgrade to a Hub 3.0 router as I don't have a mobile phone.This means that there is no valid mobile phone number to add to the space on the form which requests a mobile phone number. This request is mandatory so my attempt to fill this form in fall flat on its face.

greenforest4844

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Blocked from completing online form for Hub 3.0 upgrade

Hi greenforest4844

It's great to have you with us on the community and thanks for taking the time to post about the Hub 3 upgrade.

I am sorry you have had some issues filling the form in. I'm going to send you some support in a private message and you can find this in the up on the top right of the forums Smiley Happy

If you could check back in with me on this, that would be awesome!

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi greenforest4844

It's great to have you with us on the community and thanks for taking the time to post about the Hub 3 upgrade.

I am sorry you have had some issues filling the form in. I'm going to send you some support in a private message and you can find this in the up on the top right of the forums Smiley Happy

If you could check back in with me on this, that would be awesome!

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Karen_A

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi Greenforest4844

Many thanks for getting back to me on the PM I sent to you, and for letting me know that the solution worked for you. That's fab Smiley Happy

Good luck with your new Hub 3 and pop back to us any time you need support Smiley Very Happy

Take care.

Karen_A

Forum Team

0 Kudos