Menu
Kirstyjoughin
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Bills not showing payment

I paid my bill over a week ago and still not showing on my account was also meant to be getting credited with £30 but that isn't showing either??
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bills not showing payment

Kirstyjoughin wrote:
I paid my bill over a week ago and still not showing on my account was also meant to be getting credited with £30 but that isn't showing either??

It will continue to list the most recent bill (doesn't switch to £0 after payment is taken.) And as regards any credits applied to an account, they can sometimes take up until the next bill is generated before they will show in the account.

Depending upon how you pay your bill normally (direct debit / manually via payment points / etc) it may be worth while checking in with customer services to see that the payment went through OK and didn't end up as credit on the account. Do so by ringing 150 from a VM phone / 0345 454 1111 from any phone -> Option 1 -> Verify your details when prompted for them -> from the main menu go with Option 1 (Billing) -> choose an appropriate sub-menu option. When through to an agent ask them to check the bill has been paid for OK and that the promised credit is on your account. If not, have them apply the credit and address any other outstanding issues.

You can make the same requests via the Webchat: Account and Billing -> Understanding my Broadband, TV and Home phone bill -> Chat online. Do so between 8AM to 8PM M-F, 9AM to 5PM Sa. From a laptop or desktop. If it says all agents are busy, keep hitting the page reload button in your web browser every 3 minutes, to check if an agent is available, until you get through.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos