Menu
dayowen88
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Bills always been more than agreed.

Hi.

I signed up round about March last year for TV Internet and phone. All in for £27.99 per month for 9 months then £41.99 after. I have always been charged around £45 per month. Has anyone else had this problem? I am quite annoyed to be honest.

Thanks.

Dave.
0 Kudos
shanematthews
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bills always been more than agreed.

dayowen88 wrote:
Hi.

I signed up round about March last year for TV Internet and phone. All in for £27.99 per month for 9 months then £41.99 after. I have always been charged around £45 per month. Has anyone else had this problem? I am quite annoyed to be honest.

Thanks.

Dave.

And its taken you this long to complain?

I would have rung them right at the start, at this point its less orf a billing issue and more a case of you having just accepted the bills, why haven't you mention this to them already exactly?

0 Kudos
dayowen88
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I know. I should have done it alot earlier. I have tried a few times but always been the wrong people I have spoke to. Stupid I know. I should have traced it as soon as I noticed. I guess I have just had to much other stuff going on. Do you think I will struggle for them to do anything about it now?

Cheers.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi dayowen88

Welcome to our community Smiley Happy Thanks for your post and sharing your experience with us.

I am sorry your billing hasn't been correct for you since you took the offer. Ideally it is always best to get in touch with us at the time so we can get things sorted out but give us a call on 150 free from any Virgin Media line or 0345 454 1111 from another line and we will take a closer look and see what can be done. 

You can also find alternate contact methods here

Hope you get something sorted. 

Many thanks

Ian_LP

Forum Team

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos