Menu
Loisneva18
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Billing

I've recently moved house and taken the services with me and upgraded. I've never before had paper bills and it says on my account I have ebilling yet I have received a paper bill and been charged for it. Also the bill says that I owe money from the last bill which is paid but it has been added to credit of my new account instead. Does anybody know why?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Billing

Hi Loisneva18, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear there has been some confusion with your bills since moving. 

When you move, you begin with a new account as the account number remains associated with your address as opposed to you as a person. Due to this, things like E-Billing would need to be re-setup. 

You can activate this again by following these steps: eBilling for Broadband, TV and Phone

With regards to credits, if you have a new account with us, rather than us send a cheque we will automatically credit the new account to save time Smiley Happy 

If you have any further questions, pop back and let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Loisneva18
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I've tried that. Also tried the registering again for an online account when I moved but it never worked with a new email and Just re used my previous email and changed the account number automatically. It says already I'm registered for ebilling so I don't want to be receiving them every month and getting charged for it when it says I'm already registered for ebilling.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Loisneva18

I appreciate you coming back to us about the access for your new account to My Virgin Media & eBilling

and my apologies for any inconvenience this has caused to you Smiley Sad

I have checked the account for you at the new address and resent the activation email to you to the email you want to use as your log in for this.

Can you please check your email inbox and respond to that email so we can get this activated for you?

If you have any issues with this please pop back and let me know.

Thanks again Smiley Happy

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Loisneva18
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I've just clicked on the link and it said there was an error...
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Loisneva18

I'm sorry it doesn't work for you, it's working fine for me? Strange.

If you can try the main url instead : https://my.virginmedia.com/home/index

Hopefully that will work for you Smiley Happy

Let me know.

Cheers

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos