Menu
Paulgroves53
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Billing

Hi to all has.anybody had the experience of being lead astray my virgin my services were installed last october uptill now they still have not got bill right my monthly fee is 79 pound they got me down for 129 pound virgin admitted that they were to fault they say the open reach guy checked green box and there are no spaces for my phone yet so they were deeply sorry but still let the system charge me 129 pound this is been going on since oct now today my services has.been cut what do i do have to ring from mobile cus they aint fitted a landline pleasenhelp

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Billing

As regards the billing situation, you might want to consider lodging a formal complaint about it as it has gone unresolved. Here's a link the complaint's PDF, link: http://store.virginmedia.com/content/dam/eSales/Downloads/Consumer%20Complaint%20Code%20of%20Practic... and the address to lodge a complaint to have the billing situation looked into: Complaints, Virgin Media, PO Box 333, Matrix Court, Swansea, SA7 9ZJ.

When in the situation you owe money wrongly or rightly and you've been cut off, the only way to get reconnected is to pay off the outstanding balance and wait up to 24 hours for the reconnection to be done.

Lastly, the phone line side has nothing to do with BT Open Reach or their staff. VM have their own network and BT is in no way connected to it. That aside, capacity issues do happen regarding the landline side and some have to wait until a landline slot becomes available in their part of the network. When that is on-going you should have a credit applied each month to cover the landline rental cost, until you get the landline service connected.

Billing matters do need to be called in about in general, so you would be looking at a call in about it.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos