Menu
Brinsey
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Billing

I rang a virgin rep 3 weeks ago to manage my account..
I came off the phone very happy having reduced my bill from £54 a month down to £37 after knocking off various items and things!
Low and behold I have now just recived my bill and it has gone up to £59.35!
How on earth is this possible, I'm loosing the will to live at this end and i can't contact anyone untill 8am uk time although I got the great news at 5am this morning....
HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE!!!!
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Billing

Hi Brinsey

I appreciate you dropping by about the billing and welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I understand that you have a billing dispute and this definitely needs sorting out with us. On the forums we are unable to look into this sort of query due to security. I can however see that you have recently spoken to the teams to investigate and resolve this issue with them which is great Smiley Happy

Going forwards for any queries that would normally require us to advise on personal data like bills, packages or preferences, if you can either give the teams a shout on the phone like you have done via 150 or 0345 454 1111, or you can contact them via Webchat where they would be able to support you.

Keep in touch if you need anything else, we're happy to help out Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Billing

Hi Brinsey

I appreciate you dropping by about the billing and welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I understand that you have a billing dispute and this definitely needs sorting out with us. On the forums we are unable to look into this sort of query due to security. I can however see that you have recently spoken to the teams to investigate and resolve this issue with them which is great Smiley Happy

Going forwards for any queries that would normally require us to advise on personal data like bills, packages or preferences, if you can either give the teams a shout on the phone like you have done via 150 or 0345 454 1111, or you can contact them via Webchat where they would be able to support you.

Keep in touch if you need anything else, we're happy to help out Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"