Menu
Cherub53
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Billing

Hi
I left virgin when they put the price up before my contract was up because I recurve a lettter saying I could because of the price rise but recieved a statement today and they have charged me early disconnection
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Billing

Depending where you were billing date wise a partial final bill could have been factored in, but an EDF shouldn't have been.

Account matters like this for the most part aren't handled via the community so I'd suggest you calling 0345 454 1111, once through to the menu go with Option 4 -> Option 5. Ask them to look into it and correct whatever needs correcting on their end. That option is staffed M-F between 8AM to 8PM and 8AM to 6PM Sa.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Cherub53,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great to have you on board with us in the Community. 

We'll need to take a look at this for you in more detail. In order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Cherub53
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi can't see a plum envelope at the right hand side
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Cherub53, 

If you scroll your page right the way to the top, you should see your Username and the envelope is right next to that with a bell Smiley Happy

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out