Menu
Natashahol
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Billing question

If I order WiFi today when will I be billed and how much will it be if my package is £18 pcm
Thanks
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Billing question

Natashahol wrote:
If I order WiFi today when will I be billed and how much will it be if my package is £18 pcm
Thanks

You'll get your first broadband bill from anywhere between the day of install, up to 28 days after install. The first bill is always a double as Virgin Media bill in advance like many other companies do.

Edit: Typo fix.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Natashahol
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks hun. Do you know how long between getting the bill and when it comes out of the bank?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Natashahol

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

As Shelke advised, the first bill will be double and arrives within 30 days or your services activating. Future bills will reflect your monthly rate.

Your Direct Debit date is listed on the bill each month when it's produced. It's usually about 10 days from the bill date (but can vary slightly from month to month due to weekends and bank holidays).

Do give us a shout if there's any further assistance we can offer.

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos