Menu
Mtonge
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Billing error

So after weeks of my get to full use of my broadband and complaining to Virgin and being reassured my bill would would have some deduction on it this is the 3 mths I have not seen this on bill what more can I do apart from ring Virgin again and again only to be lied too ????
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Billing error

Hi Mtonge

I appreciate you taking the time to let us know about the issues you have had with the service with us and I am sorry that you are affected in this way Smiley Sad

Whilst the circumstances are not ideal I'd like to say thank you for taking the time to join us on the community and welcome you to the forums. Smiley Happy

Loss of service credits for any issues you may be being affected by are always applied by our teams either via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat  where our teams can clear security with you and work to resolve this for you.

Additionally I am going to ask one of the broadband experts on the forums to help us take a further look into this for you if you are still affected by the service issues you have mentioned above. If this is the case could you please pop back to us on this thread and let us know exactly what the issues are?

Once you do this one of my colleagues will take a further look into this for you.

Thanks again.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos