Menu
tep1981
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Billing Issues

I'll try and keep this as simple as possible as VM really seem to be turning a simple matter into something far more complicated

In December I started a new contract, the VIP bundle at £74.25 per month

First month billing came to around £130 as I understand you pay for 2 months

My last bill came to £90.25

I spoke to Abhijeet on 12th January and he/she assured me that I would only be charged £74.25 per month, but unsurprisingly I was charged £90.25

This time round I spoke to Shruti, her English wasn't the best either

I can see that your account is in credit of £171.00

I can see that we have applied the rolling credit of £41.00 for remaning 9 months and £7.00 for 12 months

To match the package cost we have applied the credit in your account.

In your recent bill we have applied £123.00 in your bill

She repeatedly confirmed my package is only £74.25, so why do I keep getting charged more?

Apparently being in credit means I do not have to owe anything, and it''ll adjust in my next bill, then she said

Just wait for next bill your confusion will get sorted as you do not have to pay anything?

This is so confusingSmiley Frustrated

Why can't my bill be £74.25 per month, credit would not have been added or adjusted then

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Billing Issues

Hi tep1981, 

Thanks for your post and I'm really sorry to hear about the issues you have had with your billing. 

We'll need to take a look at this for you in more detail. In order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Billing Issues

Hi tep1981, 

Thanks for coming back to me via Private message confirming that all is sorted Smiley Happy

If you have any further questions, pop back here and let me know. 

In the meantime, don't be a stranger around the Community! Feel free to browse through the Boards and jump into a thread if you have any advice or tips that may be of use to others.

Take care. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos