Menu
Alanedwin
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Billing Date

Hello,

I am having broadband installed on 30th November.

From reading the blurb from Virgin it suggests that I will be charged from the 1st November.

Can anyone confirm this?

Alan

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Billing Date

hiya @Alanedwin due to issue of Data Protection you would need to have a chat with customer services via 150 / 0345 454 1111 should be on contact billing date starts xx/xx/xx
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Billing Date

Hi Alan, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community Smiley Happy 

When your account is set up, and the installation date chosen, a contract and information surrounding the account is sent you you based on these details. The services are added to your account and put in to a 'Pending Install' state. 

As soon as the services are installed, this status will change to 'Active' state. It's from this point that the account will start to be charged. 

If you've changed your install date then this would be why documentation suggest you'll be charged from a different date. 

I hope this answers your questions. If you have any further concerns, pop back and let me know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos