Menu
Krzysztof60
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Bill

Hi l realy don't understand why my bill last year was 24pound, but now from 2 month over 40pound, this is too much for me, and no one said me then the prise will incrise, and l thinkin too leave . Thank
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bill

All new-customer contracts have discounted period. Same goes for any existing-customer contracts with a discount applied.

All you need to do is look at the details in one of the bills where it was cheaper and compare it off against the details in the bill where it is more costly, you'll see why the price went up. Note: there was also a small price increase in November 2016 which affected all customers.

If you want the cost change explained to you, pop a quick call into 150 from a VM phone / 0345 454 1111 from any phone -> Option 1 --> verify your details -> Option 1 -> go with the misc. billing option. Ask them to explain the change in price. Alternatively, try asking via the Webchat using a laptop or desktop, between the hours of 8AM to 8PM M-F and 9AM to 5PM Sa: Account and Billing -> Understanding my Broadband/TV/Home phone bill -> Chat online. All agents busy? Then reload the page every three minutes and check again.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos