Menu
Ed87
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Bill incorrect! been promised it's been sorted but it hasn't!

Hi,

I've spoken with VM agents on the phone several times now. I currently have an issue in my area with speed and rang up to see if an upgrade to the vivid gamer 200 would help as it's advertised as 'no traffic management' - I was told after several times of asking that it would improve my speed. The super hub 3 arrived, I activated it and guess what? The speed is just as terrible, so the very same day I rang to cancel the package. When I "upgraded" I was told that I wouldn't have to pay the connection/ activation fee of £14.99 because I was a loyal customer. Well, the bill arrived last month for £87 (it should be FAR lower!) I've been charged the connection fee and a full month for the vivid gamer 200 package, despite cancelling it the same day it was activated - within the 14 day cooling off period. Anyway, after the initial call and a call made approximately 2 weeks ago, after logging in to my virgin media I can still see that my bill is at £87 odd rather than the £30.25 it should be (not including a £10 rolling monthly credit I've been recieving because the speed is so awful)..

SO - to summarise, I was mis-sold a product, had my time wasted and it looks like I'm still going to be charged £87 - which I won't pay by the way.

Can someone from VM PLEASE advise what is going on and sort this mess out. I'm posting this publicly as obviously phoning doesn't work!!

Thanks in advance
0 Kudos
Martin_D
Well-informed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bill incorrect! been promised it's been sorted but it hasn't!

HI, Ed87

In this situation it would be the best idea to phone in and speak to customer relations. Call on 150 or 0345 454 1111 on option 4 -> option 5. Weekday between 8AM to 8PM. or a Saturday, between 8AM to 6PM (closed Sunday.) They would be happy to help you.

Regards,

Martin

Welcome to the most friendliest community.

Have you got technical problem post it and we will help you fix it.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bill incorrect! been promised it's been sorted but it hasn't!

Hi Ed87

I appreciate you sharing your experience with us, sorry it hasn't been one we'd have wanted for you though! 

I do hope you've been able to do as Martin_D advised and get in touch with the team so we can access your account and get this looked in to and resolved for you once and for all. 

If you're still unhappy with how things are take a look at our complaint policy Here

Many thanks

Ian_LP

Forum Team

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos